- If you don’t pay for something – guess what – you are the product.
- You should not measure quality with perfection.
- Basically, I think that privacy is gone.
- If you accept that privacy is gone you can concentrate on minimizing the risks and maximising the benefits.
- The response to bad ideas should not be censorship. The response to bad ideas should be good ideas.
- Algorithms have beaten us in our own game.
- There is no escaping of leaving your digital footprint.
- Algorithms can envision who you are! And they can lead to life-changing moments.
- Don’t try to stop leaving digital footprint.
- Perfect algorithms do not exist.
- I am afraid about the miss-usage of algorithms. A lot of my work is about the risks. But I say that 99,9 % of the technologies/algorithms are good and help us.
- To be more transparent can help to bring down taboo subjects.
- An algorithm can open new options for people that themselves couldn’t imagine and therefore makes the world more efficient. Offer education to poor children that could tell them another reality than they are brought up in.
- The response to bad ideas should not be censorship – the response to bad ideas should be good ideas.