- If you don’t pay for something – guess what – you are the product.
- You should not measure quality with perfection.
- Basically, I think that privacy is gone.
- If you accept that privacy is gone you can concentrate on minimizing the risks and maximising the benefits.
- The response to bad ideas should not be censorship. The response to bad ideas should be good ideas.
- Algorithms have beaten us in our own game.
- There is no escaping of leaving your digital footprint.
- Algorithms can envision who you are! And they can lead to life-changing moments.